Sudafed PE Nasal Decongestant is ideal for temporary relief of blocked or runny noses. Get relief from sinus pressure and congestion by reducing swollen nasal passages.
-Saccharin Sodium Free
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
How many: 1 tablet every 4 hours when necessary. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: After 7 days except on medical advice.
Ask your doctor before use if you.
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines.
- have high blood pressure.
- have heart problems.
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use.
- for children under 12 years.
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you are taking antidepressants.
- if blister foil is broken.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
-Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
-In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
Whenever you see PE logo on our products, the main active is Phenylephrine.