HOW IT WORKS
Once applied to the nose, Breathe Right® Nasal Strips work by gently opening nasal passages allowing you to breathe through your nose instead of your mouth. Thereby relieving congestion, reducing or eliminating snoring and helping you breathe more easily while you sleep.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Wash and thoroughly dry nose - facial oils can affect the adhesive
2. Centre the strip between the bridge and the end of the nose
3. Press the ends down and gently rub to secure
Breathe Right Nasal Strips are completely drug- free so you don't have to worry about drug interaction.
Base material - polyethylene on one side with hypersensitive pressure sensitive acrylate adhesive. Top material - the tape is supplied on a polyethylene coated bleached Kraft paper liner- silicone coated on one side. Spring (2 flexible bands) – matte finished polyester
- For external use only
- Do not use over sores, sunburned or irritated skin
- Disposable, use each strip only once
- Do not use for more than 12 hours per day
- If a rash or skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Not for children under 5 years
10 Small/Medium Clear Nasal Strips
Please read enclosed instruction sheet before use for:
- Complete caution statements
- Proper application and removal
Packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.